Saturday, July 13, 2013

the day at baby house

Day 303-308  baby house 14day

in this week

my iphone spoiled
that was when i on my way to college
i was very disappointed on maxis
then i go back to wangsa maju~~ 
but... its no parking in my house area
then i just simply park the car at a side
then take lrt going to KLCC maxis center
and i need to wait for the phone within 7 to 14 days...
now.. im using my baby old phone...

Wednesday... when i go back to baby house..
i send the kancil to car center... 
to find out what problem and need to fix it...
and the one of the shopkeeper say that need a few day to find out the problem 
and fix it

then he bring me to baby house...
so i leave the car at the shop for few days
but the next days
the shopkeeper sms me told me that the car ady fixed
so... i go back to baby house and ride my penny skate board to the shop and take the car
haha
ohhhhh my~~~~~ baby house area is so comfortable to ride my skate board:)

today is saturday
early in the morning the Ridpest man come to baby house
after the man done...
i go to sleep again haha
3.00pm
after i wake up...
i start the job of the day...
upstairs clean up
i used 2hour to clean every things(not that detail la) hahah
then i cook my lunch:)

after that i just chilling at baby house
 about 7oclock..i go out for pump gorgor car petrol
after that i went to jusco to buy and walk around
suddenly i saw my friend !! haha
and then i have been invited to join their dinner ahhaha
we go eat Japanese food in jusco
after that i go visit to their house to.. ahha
and thy gv me two basket of ice cream!!! ahhahaah

wohoO!!! one week more
ONE WEEK MORE baby will reach malaysia!!
haha im soooooooooooooooooo
im so excited !!!
baby!!!! im wait ing!!!!! wahahah

6left!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment