Friday, May 23, 2014

1day in liver pool

Day 1

time really goes fast....
really really last...
last time i was panic for going uk, or maybe can go for study
but, now.... im in uk:D

before i going to the airport
i had gartering with my friend as farewell and my birthday dinner :)   


after the dinner, me and baby go back lanchang and over night at there 
cause 2mr we need to fetch papa mama go kl

this little girl keep taking photo with me
haha
<3 p="">
harlo papa mama gorgor meimei
u all pls miss me hard ok?
i will miss u all very very hard soon......hahha

this little girl duno got cry or not when im leaving haha

my baby tell me before im going into the plane....
my parent and his parent meet up and having dinner
!!!!!!!!!!
omg....  this is such a big thing to me...
but i didt at there!~~~~ hiaz.....
in airplane going to fly:(

i cant slp in the plane.... so i drink this... and i get drunk in the plane.... hahahhaha
damn it... make me more hard to slp...


when we reach dubaii.. we alll slp like no body else... hahah
like boss
wuhooo... its UK!!!!
and this is the place in staying
damn nice

personally toilet.. some more


i used 1 hour to clean this room up and make everything nice
after that i went out to walk and play haha




this is my school...

my baby...
how are u? this is the 1st day without me...
u miss me?
got cry?
dont worry okay...
im still here... im waiting the time come 
the time to meet up again :)
muakz...
love u baby... see you

109day left


No comments:

Post a Comment