Monday, July 22, 2013

ShE

Day 1113

yes.... its true...
the dream is true
my baby is beside me now:)
and im at her house now
yesterday we went out to festival city to watch movie
yes~~~~ the 1st 1st dating after she came back
harlo my dear

after our movie
we go to meet baby friend at HOME TOWN Steamboat shop
but thy are late for one hour
only zack baobao are the punctual poeple
haha
so we eat 1st
after thy come
thy order again

finish our lunch and yumcha section
we went to IPOP to singK


we 3.40am only reach home

this morning i hv a presentation
but... many trouble happen on me :(
technical problem

and i hurt my hand
haahh but.... my leture say that i done a good presentation :)

after that i go canteen2 to hv my lunch
5pm at the evening 
i start going back to baby house
its take about 1hour

and i bring baby to go gym today!!!
hahah
feel so good :)
baby do the best today
she need to diet from now :)

she will make it :)
because of me!! ahha

No comments:

Post a Comment