Thursday, July 18, 2013

cant wait for it!!

Day 312

today i woke up at 2pm
DAMN IT 2PM!!!
that mean im gona skip my class again
NO~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after that i continues my sleep
but.. today im gona ask my brother to come here pick me up
so....
i call my brother to come pick me up
i clean the room and clean the living room
after that i take my bath~~~

my brother arrived at 3something
after that we went to 康乐eat our lunch

this shop is next to DOMINO Pizza
its call 新明记烧腊饭店
my brother told me that this
the duck rice is very nice 

ok... the prize is normal...
but... the duck rice is freaking expensive
a whole duck rice is about RM12.50
omg~~!! its very expensive !!! 

here is the half
and 叉烧+烧肉

all about RM48
but the duck is really taste nice!!!
very juicy and tasty!!

i think i will come back here next time with my family baby family!!!
haha
after finish eating we going back to wangsa
its take us about 45 minit to wangsa
we chilling at house about 2hour then going to gym

after gym
gorgor going out with friend
and i stay at home to do my assignment
hahah this is my natural curly hair..
i duno nice or not
:( 

and this is my dinner of the day

i saw my friend eating at the same place too

she say:'eh.... 做么头发酱乱的今天?"
is that good or bad:(((
hiaz.... hahaha

fuck it

and now i can tie my hair up :))) heheh
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one more day!!!!
omg... 
i cant believe it
one left one more day!!!!
baby will come to my hug
hahahha

i really really excited!!! 
i really really happy im gona to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wah ahahhahhahaha

1day left

  

No comments:

Post a Comment