Monday, July 15, 2013

no more suddenly plan

Day 310

yes.... why no more suddenly plan?
its because today morning~ about 4oclock
i cant slp well in baby house...
so i move back to wangsa maju...
it was 4.30 am something
i though the door just lock by key lock
but... inside the lock is ady lock up...
so i call my brother 
but.......
the phone was ringing, no body pick up my phone 
i keep spamming gorgor phone about 30++ time
i start do something stupid...
like throw some little rock to the window
and make some noise at the iron door....
but no body wanna reply me:(
i plan to slp in car until morning
but... at least my brother pick up the phone and open the door for me 
god bless me hahah

and today i woke up at 12pm...
ya
12pm.... my class at 12pm aswell
so..... fly to college... hahah
luckily my lecture is a good man... 
:)
after all my class
i go back to wangsa maju to ask my brother go for the gym
around 7oclock
we back to wangsa maju and really to go dinner
:)
today was our off day
we went to MOMOparadise to SAPU their food....hahaha
soooooo...... nice !!! haha
after back to wangsa maju...
i meet john them at feeling cafe and just chill at thr :)

im still wondering what can i do for my baby
:(((
hmmm.... i hope she like it and i can make on time :)
peace!!

4day left!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment