Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Day!!!

Day 311 baby

yes!!! today is the day...
is the day to collect my iphone at maxis centel
yesterday night i cant slp well because of that
today i wake up at 8.30am
finish bathing
i go take lrt to KLCC
its was 9.15 something
no people inside the centel
so, in 10minit
a "new"iphone is with me again

reach wangsa maju...
i plan to phone shop to stick protector on my phone
but..... all the phone shop is close....~~~
myb is too early 
haha 
so... after that i went to 万泉to hv my break first
and i meet my class meet hahaha
after finish my meal
the shop still close
no choose 
i go back home and restore my phone 1st
around 11++am
i went to a shop and stick my phone
finish my stuff 
then i go to baby house

feed fish
water the plant
start the car
:)
this is my lunch of the day 

after finis my lunch
i plan to go baby house garden to do some workout
but still early 
so i go take a nap
... but when i wake up
its raining...
oh gosh!!!!!
so that i cook my dinner
and today rest


hahahah

i cook the same food at this time many many time ady
no choice
im dieting
 but it tastes good!

my long carry hair

and after touch up~~~ haha


good news!!!!
my baby Michelle chung kai xin AKA chelBaby
have graduate
from MMU degree 

 
she done very very well in this 9 month

although sometime 
she cry, complain, angry that she miss me and miss home
but... she did it
she really didt it!!!
im really proud of u baby
<3 p="">

i will fight to my future too
fight for a good life
a good future
a very happy future

baby.. i love u
congratulation my dear

2 left

ya ....
2 day im gona to meet u in KLIA








No comments:

Post a Comment