Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 1112

Finally... finally The day is reaching
me and my friend go to the KLIA to fetch my baby
in the early morning

reach KLIA at 8++am

we meet uncle at arrival hall

and wait baby at arrival main door
ya... baby finally is here!!!
im soo sooo sooo excited to saw her...
i cant even speak with her...
cause im so happy :)

after packing the luggage to car
we going back to cheras... baby house :)))
im so shy sit beside her... heehheh
my heart was beating very very fast...
we go eat breakfirst together with baby family
after that only go back to home
every one is busying packing the luggage
after finish packing
baby friend arrived 
hahah
lucky baby didt ask me who im chatting for in whatapps 

afther that we go wangsa to pass the car to gorgor
and we went to KLCC maxis centel to ask for the sim card
baby sim card hv been recycle to a new number..
so.... she cant get the same number back... she was very very sad
i can feel it :(
no idea....
so we choose a new number to use
full of number...

yea...~~~ its been long time didt hold baby hand :))))

after going back to cheras....
we prepare to go manjarela for our dinner
butter crab

wine carb

kangkong balacan and bread

teen long bean

fried meehoon

fried rice

kan heong lala

all this is celebrate baby and baby jiejie came back to malaysia and graduate from 
other country
:)

and baby bought alot of thing to here






    this is the tiket i won at college canteen foyer at friday:)
sooo lucky... the movie tiket is on monday~~~ buahaha



this is the kek i make for me baby and her sister

thousand layers kek(only 20 layers)
hahah
baby so happy when saw this kek :)

ya.....
9 month
9 month just pass by like blinking eye
not even one year...
but... i really really miss my baby
all the day
all the time

i still remember last time she leave me
she walk alone in to the check in door...
i dont dare to look at baby shadow
i scared i will grudge...
i bless baby all the best in this future time
on the way back...
my friend keep saying i will be very very miss my gf
yes~~!! 
at the moment when she step away me..
my heart is ady start missing her
:(

during the day in Manchester
baby cried so many time
cause of missing home
missing family
missing friend
missing me
and 
feel lost

i just do my best to make her happy
think less
 and relax

yes..... now 
she was slp beside me
and not going anyway anymore
im so soo soooo value our relation

I LOVE YOU

<3 p="">



No comments:

Post a Comment