Sunday, July 7, 2013

mission start

Day 299-302

yess~~~ after send my baby parent to KLIA
i start my mission
take care and protect the house !!! haha
today is the number 6 day
haha
and i every drive to school as-well like last time baby did it
sometime its really hard to arrange the time cause i duno traffic news
here to setapak about 15-20 without jamming
if jam.... it will take me 1 or 2 hour to reach college haha
now i really respect my baby~~~ a girl
can drive a small little car travel to college and my house every single day :)
yes... she was a perfect girl i never meet before
<3 p="">
this is my 5 month result
i damn like my body now... but.... i hvn reach my target yet
so~~ i will keep going on!!!


one day when i driving kancil going back to cheras...
this happen



 this case ady happen before...
now it happen on me.. haha at same place...
after that i stop my car at a car shop 
just lets the car cool down
and then i drive it by slowly to going back cheras !!!! haahha
1st time i didt feel any tired in car!!! ahha

yesterday was nina 21th bday
haha
i drive the little kancil to the actual place

its just behind the zoo negare

our room
we will slp at here at night

"wow!!! izzit a girl bathing? "

the party begin!!!



ahha nina sister is here!!

happy birthday Nina!!

nina family

"hooooo"

yap family!!!! haha

ahhahhaha!!! this is fucking funny men!!!

nina face is on the kek!!!! hahahhahahahha

ok~~~ we are daring about what is the cake flavour 

so~~~ i win the dare ... hahaha loser must be punish 



this morning about 11oclock
we wakeup and prepare our safe
then we move together
im going back to cheras to do my misson
haha

 today i kill all the mosquito 
the white dot is the mosqiuto

so so many!!!


after that i cook my dinner at 6oclock
hahaha my lovely healthy food~~~ i ady cook this for 3days
hahah
i think i will hate to eat this after one week!!

12left 



No comments:

Post a Comment