Sunday, July 14, 2013

happy sunday oh no monday

Day 309 ;baby house 15day

Today day wake up at 1o'clock
haha.. cause last time i slp at 4am somthing
its sound so crazy cause..
i done wan to slp early and dont wan to waste saturday 
so.... i slp late
hahah~~~
after i wake up...
i ate a banana...
and ply computer

about 2somthing 
i start my journey
my mission is .......CLEAN UP Down Stair
hahha... after mission complete 
i do alittle bit workout 
then take a bath, and going out to hunt my lunch
when im driving,
im confusing my self...
KFC? SUBWAY?
haha
but.... my answer is KFC
i duno why~~~...
and i order chicken breast 

after enjoy my lunch...
ps3 spam my time
time for dinner
hahah

i drive to outside for my dinner
i sit in a coffee shop...
im alone
:(
i very miss my baby~~~

baby.... pls come back faster
5left  


No comments:

Post a Comment