Thursday, December 27, 2012

its just a boring revision week

Day 96

today woke up at 12 o'clock something...
the sun was so bright..
it is a good weather for washing my shirt!!
 im put my dirty shirt into my old fashion washing machine
and then, just sit at front of computer 
checking FB, watching some videos, and also watching animation 
after washing machine done the job...
im putting those clean shirt at outside
its have been long time didt see the sun smiling with us~~!!
haha...
i can feel the hug, under the sunlight
it feeling good~~ but... im already sweating
haha...
after that im just sitting inside the house waiting the shirt become dry
at that time im watching an animation called 银魂...
it is a freak animation i never seen before... haha
its just too cute!!!

well i haven take my break1st and lunch
my stomach already start to dancing inside of me...
but..... i cant go anywhere ..it because.... 
i worry about my shirt will be stolen by any stupid and weather
well, im stupid....... i really waiting for the shirt to dry~~
after i collect the shirt, its already 3 something
after bathing and packing up my beg...
im going out for my 1st meal
buahahah
im still the same... chicken rice is my lovely food in my house area
after having my meal, i walk alone to jusco to find some place to start my revision
okay...... every way is full of people~~
and i was walking around and trying to find some empty slot
ohh!!!! yeahh!!! i saw nina sitting inside OLD TOWN...muahah
so i just siting beside her without permission... muahha
ok....i ordered a cup of hot Chocolate and a Pineapple bun to start my revision
ok~~~~~
fine.... around of me is full of sound....
baby crying..... kid jumping around... people talking very loud
i just cant focus hahah
6.30pm
we done out revision and went back home
im not following her car to go back...
after that i just walking around jusco
then just go back home alone

9something having my dinner at 万泉
haha

wow~~!! 
this is my 1st English story im my blog 
i think if i keep going writing in english
i will approve so much in my essay
muahah~!!

ok... im gona slp now~~~
good night baby~~ 



good night world ~~  

No comments:

Post a Comment